size
Large
build
Medium
player
Res

Christmas 2019
06-23-2020, 09:36 AM
Rhyme asked if he was settling in and Beat nodded. "I'm living with Aunt Twig. She's been taking care of me. Reminding me to eat. Corvus is teaching me how to hunt." He couldn't hide the excitement on his features. "He helped me kill my first deer!" It had been a glorious moment. Twig had the skin in her den as a keepsake. He was very proud of that.

"My brother's... I don't even know where they are. That bothers me. I just hope they're alright." He worried for his siblings. If he had come back from the brink of madness, then he was sure that they could as well. "If they could see that things can turn around, maybe they would be happier too. I don't know..." He trailed off. That area was a whole mess within his mind. It was one of those thought trails that he could lose himself in and he never came out whole on the other side.

Rhyme said that he was there for Beat and the boy smiled, offering a small laugh. "Thank you." Ah, but where had he been before? Where had they all been? Beat tamped those thoughts down. That was another rabbit hole to go down and he didn't want to. Not one bit. He was happy today and he was determined to stay that way.
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.