An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
06-23-2020, 08:35 PM
The stranger's response was friendly, which pleased Sota quite deeply. Most wolves he'd met since coming to this continent had been generally friendly, and though he wasn't quite as wary of them as he'd once been.. well, to say he wasn't still being careful would be untrue. He returned Ryan's greeting with a faint smile as he took a few long strides toward him - at least comparatively long, considering his short legs. "A fire?" Interesting. A bit terrifying at the same time, but Sota was intrigued. He was hardly the crafty sort but he was interested in what sorts of things other wolves could make, certain he could learn a thing or two from them, even if he never applied them directly to the same craft...

"Joining you would be lovely. I've never explored this island before; I just arrived last night. Are you familiar with this place?" He remembered suddenly he hadn't offered a bow, but as the seasons drew on he was recognizing that few wolves displayed the same sort of careful manners that the Songa had ingrained in him. Though abandoning tradition wasn't something he did very well, he was trying to integrate, certain he appeared strange enough on his own that he didn't need to continually draw attention to himself with his other unusual mannerisms.. despite how much his body was urging him to do so.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!