gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
08-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Erani

His words brought a soft chuckle, hushed velvet rippling from her throat. ?Sometimes, it feels as though I am not the only one singing when those songs are sung. They are one of my Birth pack?s songs.? Perhaps that feeling of not being alone was the Redwood members raising their voices to sing. She didn?t voice this. She pondered his reply to her question, tail neatly curling about her haunches. ?Sixth sense, or your paws are on a path that led you here in your life?s Journey.? Her gaze lifted to the sky a moment, before dropping to the young fellow again. ?I came here to find a friend lost last year. To say good bye.? One ear pulled toward the depression.

After she acknowledged his pack placement he confirmed it. His own statement made her smile. ?Yes. I am. I am Erani, Lead Healer of Valhalla.? Deep blue pools rested on him studying him quietly. ?Your King is causing Valhalla a great deal of trouble. The lass he wants, has just lost her mother, and now risks losing the rest of her family. Valhalla is a family, as well as a strong group of warriors. How can anyone justify tearing a girl away from her family?? The words came from deep down in her heart. Sadness was in her eyes.