ardent

slip slidin' away (don't break a bone rhythm)

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-24-2020, 06:47 PM
”You’re welcome,” Rhythm returned with all of the grandmotherly love that she held within her. She smiled as he told her that his plans for the day were sparse, and even though he hesitated for a moment he did tell her that he would be happy for some fun. She could tell he was worried, too worried for such a young man. He didn’t voice his concerns though so she didnt offer any rebuke just yet. Rhythm was indeed old, but she could still do what she needed to. Even if it was a bit slower.

”Follow me, young man.” She told him jovially as she turned on her heel and whistled to Feather. The little blue sparrow led the old woman and Beat towards a small hill. ”Alright, grab me a bit of bark off those dead trees. Two big sheets if you can.” Rhythm gestured towards a couple of dead trees even if she couldn’t see them.

The old woman waited until he got back with what she requested to explain herself. She was seated at the top of the hill and she made Beat pull both sleds up to her. ”Alright, we’re going to sled. Sit on top of your piece of bark, and slide down!” Rhythm positioned herself on her piece, precariously perched on the edge. ”Alright, pup, race me.” She cracked up as she pushed off and let herself slide down the hill. With her head start she was sure to win.

wc:257
total:1500

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads