build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-24-2020, 07:35 PM
She closed her eyes and let her sorrow roll over her in waves. It crashed hard and receded, wilder than any of the storms she'd seen batter the shores of the bay this year. Weathering it almost took her breath away. Yes, they'd lost so much. They could drown in their shared grief or they could look forward to the future. Tears slipped from the corners of her eyes and slid down her cheeks until they gathered at the longest of her fur. It felt like reopening a wound and draining the infection inside - it just hurt. "I forgive you. Of course I forgive you." Although she was still weathering the pain, she knew she would continue to do so for a long, long time to come. At least things were quiet now. In the eye of the storm curled her, Rhyme, Poem, and Motif. Together they could weather anything that came their way. "We're all together again, you know. Motif was so brilliant in the raid, and Poem too. We have so much to look forward to... and how is Samara?" she asked. Was it inappropriate to ask? So many boundaries had been demolished over the past few months. She was struggling to reenter a father-daughter relationship now that she finally felt comfortable beneath the mantle of "leader."