gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-24-2020, 10:36 PM
Koby understood now that the princess' life was complicated. She was going to have to do a lot of growing even for someone of her age and the snake sympathized. His tongue flickered out of his mouth taking his tail he scattered the bones away. Letting them be in the elements and it was up to the girl if she wanted to pick them up but right now he could tell that there was a lot on her mind after she had said she was unsure if she was happy or unhappy with it. "If you want my advice... it'sss okay to be neither happy nor unhappy." processing emotions was important and if she wasn't sure how to feel there was many more things to discover.

Koby would nod his head to her thank you and he smiled flicking his tongue out once more. "It wasss my pleassure Asslatiel to read sssuch a sspecial reading. I sssuposse it'ss time I took my leave. If you ever need another reading jussst call for me, you'd be sssurprisssed how far I can hear. Or... if you need anyone to talk to." he didn't judge because it wasn't his place to. It was her culture and he was not a wolf. So he was happy to lend an ear - even if they weren't visible on him. The snake dipped his head and made his way to slither off. Though he would stay if she wished.

-attempt exit.-