gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-24-2020, 11:24 PM
The sun filled him with energy and he was happy about that. Winter was the worst time for him and you wouldn't see a cold blooded creature heading to the north anytime soon. It was then that a wolf graced his presence. They of course dominated this land and it was no surprise to him that one approached him. His new home was filled with the interesting cultures of these canines. Of course he had seen her because his eyes were always open. Koby turned his head to her and smiled. "I indeed am Ma'm. The sssun givesss me energy. Winter is a harssh time for a ssnake." he nodded his head. Slithering down from the rock he came to greet the beautiful white tinted wolf.

"My name issss Koby, what do I owe thisss pleasssure?" his head tilted to one side as his tongue flickered out. What would the world bring him today? By the scents of it she belonged to a group, but he never pryed into that sort of stuff. He already was interested in her name her manners and what she was happy doing with her life. Every wolf here was unique and he enjoyed that.