gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-25-2020, 12:14 AM
He found it funny how she pushed herself into hushed tones. The snake tried to keep himself from giggling but he played along with the young one. Getting a bit closer to her to make sure they could both hear each other. "That isss a very beautiful name Sssiren." he would comment softly. It fit for a princess he seemed to be running into a lot of those as of late. First it was Aslatiel and now it was Siren. He wondered if he would be serving royalty at some point like a king or a queen. She asked how he told fortunes and even without eyelids it seemed his eyes lit up in the dark. "Well you ssee, I have you or the one I'm doing the reading on hunt. The prey issss then eaten and I collect the bones separate them into three piless and read from them. Each pile repressentss the huntersss passst pressent and future." he loved explaining how and he looked to her tilting his head to the side.

"Would you like me to teach you?" he asked.... something about Siren told him she would be perfect for such a thing. Something mystyfied him about her. Though it would take more than one lesson for her to learn. "Though... it would take a couple ssseassonss to teach you fully young one if you were interessteded." he didn't like the idea of jumping the gun so quickly. He'd never had a pupil! But he gravitated towards her and the idea had just seemed right.