Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-25-2020, 08:54 AM

Dunkan Sarcova
"
“Satisfaction is reserved for the Nonconformist.” "

Dunkan remained still waiting for any indications,silent he was not wishing to interrupt in anything she may could be doing. The woman greeted him promptly and he nodded in silence taking a seat. And there she accepted his help,and her gesture was enough to let him know what he had to do first,and this he sat down before her and there he took a chance to observe what the woman was up to.

She then pointed at all the wood,he was impressed with the amount that there was,grass aswell. His focus was soon caught by this,seeing it as something fascinating even if they haven't started yet,maybe he could learn something from this. And Io then started to place the wood in a way at the point to form an X.

"I'm working to build a sleeping frame to keep bed furs off of the ground." "I see,and are these the materials to make one?" He asked calmly as he paid attention to her actions. She gave m¿him a silent command and he just did as he placed himself in a side and with his paw he tried to keep the branches in place.

"This is just the first attempt. If we make something worthwhile, I'll make you one as well to say thanks. What do you think?" "Sounds perfect for me.Ill aid." He said in a firm voice.

"speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.