size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
06-25-2020, 07:55 PM

Drífa nodded. "Oh yes, tea is fairly simple to make once you get the initial process down, speaking of I think it's done now." Drífa moved toward the fire and carefully using her paws she pushed the ceramic bowls over to where they were sitting. It took a few pushes as her paws got hot each time she did. "You might need to let it cool. There's still steam coming from it." It wouldn't do to burn their tongues.

Drífa thought for a moment on the young woman's question. "As far as I know there is no way to help them regain blood. You have to find a way to stop or slow the bleeding and let the body take care of the rest." Her old master had been experimenting with taking blood from a healthy wolf and putting it into an ailing one but it was a tempestuous procedure that hadn't been mastered. Drífa chuckled as Yurei asked how long she'd been a healer. "Oh, it's getting to be a little over seven years now. I started learning as soon as I was six months old. What about you?"

"Well, the first thing you should do if they're unconscious is try and figure out why. Are they bleeding badly from a wound? Have they been starving? Are there any strange smells that might indicate poisoning? Once you have an idea of what might be wrong then you can start to help them."