size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
06-25-2020, 08:01 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa sat quietly as her pack mates filtered in, ears flicking at Ignis' outburst only for a moment before her attention was back on Acere. Soon the meeting was underway and she listened intensely as Winterfell's alpha spoke. She'd of course be happy to put her healing skills to use in the next raid though there was a chance this next raid would be more perilous. They'd managed to strike a last minute deal with Abaven that turned it from a full raid to a practice session. A true raid had a chance of being far more violent.

Then came the promotions. She smiled at Yurei, proud of the young healers accaomplishments. She hadn't really been expecting much so when Acere mentioned her Drífa's jaw dropped slightly as she was offered the rank of Grand Maester. She hadn't expected to be offered such a prestigious promotion, but she was deeply honored. "Thank you Acered, that is truly a great honor for me. I accept!" There would be a lot of new responsibilities but she would do her best as long as she could. It was not lost on Drífa that she was aging. In fact most of her family passed away before reaching the age of 8 so it truly was a milestone. She hoped she had at least one more good year in her.