An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-27-2020, 12:47 AM

Cairo could see right away why Malalia – although she hadn’t said it aloud – hoped this boy would be the next Warlord of the Armada. He was good-natured, and Cairo smirked lightly at the comment about her stories, nodding, “I’ll bet they are.”

His ears perked at Mort’s invitation. At the moment, he didn’t think he wanted to go back to sleep and find himself taking more mountain-issued flying lessons, so he grinned readily. “Sure. Let me just work myself up. Still takes a bit of effort, but at least my ribs have fused back together. Now it’s just the legs left.” Soon, so very soon, he’d get to go home. He hoped he hadn’t missed Aurielle’s birthing.

He slowly rocked to his belly and worked his way to a sitting position. It was a lot easier now than the day with Sirius. His back leg still jutted out to the front, but it would heal whole. He had to believe that both legs would be whole once healed.

Otherwise, he might go mad, lost in his own mind and fretting.

With a heave and bounce of his hind end to get his good back leg underneath him, he came to his feet, tail arcing and swaying for balance. “It’s progress, for sure.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think