gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-27-2020, 05:43 PM
Hearing that he had actually taken down a wolf a bit larger had Bellamy grinning. “Perfect~ Guess we may have to go for a rematch at some point then, hmm?” She glanced towards Snow. “There are a number of larger wolves in Boreas it seems, though not all. I’d say just get used to meeting giants.” Hearing the boy’s question Bellamy hummed softly.

“In a spar, if you both learn something, both of you win. A way to prep you for a more serious battle…” She shifted her gaze back towards Eraithus then. “My father crafted things like this.” She explained, voice quiet as she said so. “Weapons and armor. They can be quite useful.” She glanced between the two males.

“Could make one of each, really. I find bone or stone works best for weapons, though having things like twine and such are helpful.” It was her way of saying she was willing to help teach. “Or two weapons or something. Give you both something to use.” She grinned. “You’re about old enough to start learning such things anyway, Snow.” She looked between them again.

“What type of weapons or armor would you both want to learn about making? A blade like mine, or something else?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.