Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
06-29-2020, 04:01 PM
Whatever thoughts and expectations might have swam in her mind for this last season, nothing prepared her for hearing what it was Fireside devoted themselves to. Her lips parted, and she blinked a few times as he spoke. How had Alarr not mentioned this, or anything like it? Was it some big secret? Pesto had never heard of wolves who kept other animals and made it the main aspect of their pack. It was not off-putting, just odd. When his speech was over, Pestilence let out a quiet bark of a laugh. "I mean, it's weird." She admitted, smiling over at him. "But nothing weirder then what I've been raised in. I'm cool with sheep." Her shoulders lifted in a shrug, and she couldn't help but chuckle once more.

"I'm a fighter primarily, though I'd be happy to be placed wherever you see fit until I can prove to you that it's where I belong. I have uh, high ambitions." Alarr had mentioned that he was promoted high even as a yearling, that Fireside saw his skills and potential and did not judge him for his age. Pestilence yearned for the same treatment, after all - even once she'd graduated out of training she remained ranked with the basic fighters in Ashen. She'd sleep with the sheep if that's what Tyrian asked of her, but the Klein yearling desired to rise and never stop until she was considered one of the greatest fighters in the land.