Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
06-29-2020, 06:54 PM
This boy was impossible! Aryn directed her gaze back to him in a half-hearted glare, her head shaking slowly. The carefree way he spoke of the stud and it's job brought a soft blush to her cheeks, though she did her best to force the heat away and remind herself that it was just a part of animal husbandry and not something that needed to be whispered about.The yearling was not so ignorant to the world that she thought the goat's destination was not a wondrous one. After all, many men would only dream of being able to sleep and eat and 'sleep' their days away without responsibility. That didn't mean he was going about it correctly however.

She swallowed, pushing down her discomfort. It was a difficult topic for Aryn who always tried to be as lady-like as she could. "Ever heard of performance anxiety? While I can't say for sure myself, I have a feeling it's hard to get in the mood with that sort of threat looming over your head." She just had to keep telling herself that he was joking anyways, because otherwise she may end up kidnapping a goat and getting herself into a world of trouble. "And replacing the girls is just rude, if they won't let him -" She stuttered over the word and all the vulgar variations of it, blushing again. -"Near them, I'll bet it's not their fault and only the fact that you picked an ugly goat. By goat standards, that is." The yearling threw the goat a grin, her voice softening as she addressed it. "Sorry buddy, I think you're plenty handsome but that doesn't mean the goat girls will agree."