size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Eraithus wasn't exactly sure how this was going to go. He knew that the girl was an inexperienced fighter compared to him, but they were fighting in the middle of an ice field. The snow was piled on all sides of them and it reached up his ankles. The wolf had a hard time even finding his defenses. Eraithus chuckled though when she admitted he shouldn't go easy on her just because she was small. Oh well, when he got into the jist of things it would almost seem like he was a completely different wolf that much was true. She asked if he was ready and he would nod his head. "I am, I'll try my best considering." he laughed pointing his head towards the weather. Still though that's why this was a practice run but getting a few bruises and bumps wouldn't matter he definitely wanted to try not to go any further than that. Save for his sanity.

He pulled his legs apart - situating his tail behind him for more balance. The snow tugged against his body as he tried to weight himself. Stomach muscles tightened and he pulled his lips back in a snarl. Each movement was a bit slower than usual partially because the snow and because he wanted to make sure she was seeing what he was doing. The male closed his eyes to slits and his ears would pin against the back of his skull. Eraithus hackles raised, his shoulders rolling forward and his scruff tigthening up. These were the more common defenses as he growled and then made his attempts.

Eraithus would try to run forward the snow pulled him back with such force that he was surprised. Almost tripping the male would attempt to step to his right his left shoulder aiming to slam into Aslatiel's face. He opened his jaws and went to bite towards the side of her left ribs. She said not to go easy but he couldn't help himself from trying to only graze to get fur. His back legs nearly slipped in the snow making it so his attempted slam was slipping forward. His tail moved off to the side as he watched snow fly upwards. This was going to be far harder than he thought.

Word count: 381