Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
06-30-2020, 01:57 PM
Pesto and Mortis made their way to the hill, each clambering onto their sleds and preparing for the ride. Around her neck the snake coiled tighter to ensure it would not fall off and her monkey plopped down upon one of the smaller sleds. She did her best to balance her weight low and be as aerodynamic as possible, but her seriousness cracked as Mortis brought up the pink rump. Grinning, she turned to eye him. "You'll look about as good as your dad did with a pink rump." She taunted with a laugh, and then as he moved to push off she did too.

The sled was a little wiggly, and Pesto struggled to keep balance as it slid down the hill. Mortis' joyful whoops reached her ears and she echoed it with a cry of her own. The race did not take long and before she knew it the sleds were sliding to a stop at the base of the hill - Mortis' coming out just ahead of hers. "Maybe I should have set a rule on no flying." She joked, leaning off her sled to prod him in the wing. "Congratulations, but if you want to paint my butt you're going to have to catch me first." As fast as she was able she scrambled off the sled, kicking her feet into the snow and tearing off away from the winged boy.

-exit-?
WC: 1679/1500 {Complete}