Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-30-2020, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 03:42 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Fatalis

Zee let out a quiet, sympathetic sigh as her husband spat out more of his sickness. "Oh you did more then yell at the poor door." She admitted with a laugh, her paw still rubbing against the warlords fur gently. "What happened last night? I don't think I've ever seen you drunk before. Not even at Deathbelle's wedding." The queen's brows furrowed in concern, wondering what had driven her mate to do something so out of character. Had she missed something? Was there something wrong with the Armada that he'd been keeping from her?

She stepped out of the den - careful not to place her paw into any of the vomit - and towards the water's edge. Standing upon the bridge he'd made for their children, she motioned down into the shore. "Come on love, clean up. I'll find you some fresh water to drink but you can at least wash your mouth out in here." For a moment she wondered exactly how hungover he was and whether it was safe to let him near any form of water, but hopefully should the shallow cove defeat him he could find his legs and at least stand up to avoid drowning.  

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.