gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-02-2020, 02:09 AM

They were working on the skinning together, but Magnus hadn't been paying attention enough to notice the pair of eyes watching them and had been lightly startled when Mortis jumped up and scared the peeping tom off. Magnus blinked a few times and laughed a bit before settling back down to work. Where there was one coyote, there were often more. He wondered if the one he had chased off was a scout or just a loner, but he hardly let it bother him. They had just taken down a tiger, he hardly thought coyotes would be stupid enough to try and challenge them.

When the skin had been laid over a branch and he made his way back to the carcass to strip what they could carry, he thought back of where he came from when Mortis mentioned it. It wasn't much of a home, but it was his homeland. Hopefully one day he wouldn't have to say that anymore. "A place far more south and warmer than the Armada, but no where near here. In fact, I'd only heard of snow until I came here. It's a simpler place, but I wouldn't trade my life here to go back to it." He hardly cared for his family and the place he came from, but it often found it's way working into his dreams and thoughts. He much preferred his life here, even if everyone was a mutant.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!