Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
07-03-2020, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 06:01 PM by Aryn.)
At the mention of the path she was wanting to pursue, Aryn's smile began to falter. The very idea of it was frightening, to have to track some poor animal and kill it was something she had no idea if she'd ever be able to do. Aryn was unable to admit this weakness to her father however, and with his nose to the top of her head he likely did not notice the change to her expression.

The yearling was careful to ensure her bright smile had returned when she looked up at him to reply. "It sounds hard, but I'll try my best." She promised. To help her pack in whatever way she could was all Aryn wished for, and she knew it'd make her father happy if she could succeed in this path. Her eyes slid shut and she lifted a paw to cover them to ensure she wouldn't peek. "OK, I'm ready." Aryn announced, her heart beginning to pound hard in her chest.