Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-03-2020, 07:18 PM

Zee only had a moment to be pretend offended before Sirius moved to grab for her. Luckily with the titan hungover and sick, she was able to skitter out of the way of his attempted grapples. She danced along the bridge with her head held high, a laugh upon her lips. "Too slow." Her taunting reply came, her hips wagging playfully. "Are you getting fat and lazy in your old age, Warlord?" It was not often that Zee knew she could taunt and tease the man without immediately succumbing to a loss, and so she'd milk the opportunity with everything she had. "I suppose you must not want me that badly if you can't catch me." She pranced further down the bridge, keeping herself close to the edge to have the threat of the water he feared to keep him careful and slow in his pursuit.

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.