size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-04-2020, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2020, 02:08 AM by Acere.)

Song didn't take long to arrive, and when the alabaster king saw him, he offered a nod of greeting to the other male. "Hello, Ser Song." He offered an easy smile to the male after speaking the man's newly appointed title since he had been promoted to Knight. Acere then let him settle before he dove right into what he called him here for. "First off, I would like to speak about your ambitions in Winterfell. I have a feeling your rank as Knight is only temporary, and I am curious which rank you'd like to further pursue, if any. I know you have an affinity for crafting, and as you know, you've been ranked as a Knight first since I had yet to speak with you about a different rank. One that perhaps reflects what your goals and ambitions are." These conversations with his members were long overdue of course. He had been busy tending to and raising his children alongside leading the pack and planning for raids among other things. "With that in mind, is there a rank in mind that you might have your eye on? There are many higher positions available, and I am giving priority to those who have fought and will fight in the raids. Between you and me, I feel it is long past time for the higher ranks to fill. And while I don't know you as well as I'd like, you fought bravely in the last raid, and would like to offer you the opportunity to rise up in the pack if you wish." Song he knew, was among a few of the hardworking members that he saw working often and working hard. And he wanted to grant those wolves the opportunity to rise up into the higher ranks.