Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-05-2020, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 10:50 AM by Dunkan.)

With his full focus on Sirius he barely took notice of the rest of wolves that were coming after he. He didnt say anything as he waited for Sirius to speak.He was here for that after all. “Welcome, Armada wolves. We have much to discuss today. An essential part of pack lives- raids. We know that some have already happened across the lands, and there is no doubt it’s only a matter of time before eyes turn to us. I intend to beat them to the punch.” He nodded,he hasn't go out of the Armada in the while time and thus he barely knew what was going on in the outside world.

“I intend for us to get some real-world experience, and raid a pack for supplies. Our intention is not to cripple them, or injure their ability to survive through Winter. It is to test their mettle, and ours, and know the strength of the other packs in this land. Now instead of pointing out noses towards a target and say’ lets go’ I wish everyone here to raise their voice. Tell me which pack you would see us raid. The opinion of all the Armada wolves are valid.” A Real Raid could be very useful for Dunkan,and he hopped he held his rank for the time the Raid was on. But the question was hard to answer,as he didn't know anything about the packs. So at first he limited himself to hear other's choices.

Winterfell and Aerie were the most announced.He was neutral with the reasons of attacking, he didn't know any.But with hearing what a fireside wolf did that made him feel angry."Fireside," Other than that he didnt mind. This was his choice but he would follow orders.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.