gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2020, 01:47 PM
”I saw.” She’d managed to glimpse her sister’s loss, but then again most of them had failed anyway. Venom wanted to vow never again, that she wouldn’t lose a second time, but there was too much uncertainty. Especially in her own abilities. Not until she could best the titan that was the Warlord.. ”They certainly can,” she perked an eyebrow wondering where the conversation was going, but getting a gut feeling. ”I’m mentoring one of Sirius’s heirs. The other seems open to a friendship, I don’t critisize your caution though. I don’t wish to rely on them as heavily as mother does.” One reason she was eager to be rid of Ashen’s wolves that did not swear their loyalty to her.

”I did not see that.” She offered with raised brows as Toxicity mentioned Pestilence attacking her. It might have slightly been a surprise but Venom felt Pasto’s animosity as well, and she showed her true colors when she left. If she returned in a raid Venom knew what to consider her. She knew Pestilence doubted their father’s teachings after his death, after he had been stolen from them… Though Venom couldn’t hardly blame her sibling either. She hadn’t forgiven Abraxas for taking him too early. ”She showed she couldn’t be loyal anyway.” Not that Venom saw much purpose in taking her life. She should be forced to live and regret her decisions.

Venom wasn’t taken by surprise when Toxicity asked her opinion of their younger half siblings. Though she found them much more tolerable than Archon’s half kids she had little use for them. ”They have no purpose as we speak.” She looked up into Toxicity’s dual toned gaze. ”Incubus is too quiet, Siren is a tiny waste of breath, and Chimera… could have potential if he could be harnessed correctly. Right now he feels too much like a loose cannon.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]