Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-05-2020, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 02:51 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Zee allowed some of the other members to cast their vote before she did, and when a few options were spoken cleared her throat to give her own. None of the packs of Boreas were necessarily their allies, aside from Abaven who they'd grown friendly with. "My vote is for Winterfell as well." The horned queen turned her head to glance north, as if she could see the very wolves she spoke against. "I won't forget the attack upon our Warlord, where Acere brought his right-hand wolf to try and ensure the fight would go in their favor. They were not fighting to spar or for dominance, they were fighting to maim Sirius."

She paused, ensuring the anger that was rising within her would be kept down. "That, and their raid against Abaven - someone they called an ally - makes them unpredictable. Their alpha can be bought and I don't like it. Their members are unpredictable, I heard that even while the Abaven raid was spouted as a 'training excersise' that one of his members attempted to maim an Abaven yearling. I take more offense to knowing a pack is capable of those things then the idiot who drunkenly peed on our borders." Finished, she sat back beside her husband and waited to hear the reasonings of the wolves who had yet to vote.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.