An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-05-2020, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 03:02 PM by Azure.)
Azure did his best to be thoughtful and deliberate in his vote, but all that he could think about was that silly glowing alpha and the way that meeting had gone. She seemed weak and stupid, she looked through him as if she had no idea what to say in response to his jab and that made her a ridiculous choice for an alpha. He doubted she had any strength, it seemed she cared more about her glowy mane and tail being kept properly more than she cared about what really mattered. "I vote for Valhalla." The boy said after his mother was done speaking.

"I don't like people who pretend to be more friendly then they are. They're the only one who came to our borders to force gifts on us, it's like they're afraid of us and want us to like them to protect themselves. Then with Cairo being brought here? It makes me wonder what information he learned, and what he could bring back." Azure huffed an angry noise, upset already that a stranger had been given so long to heal in their borders. "I think we should make it very clear to them that we are not friends, before they start using our name to intimidate their enemies."

EDIT: Please let Sirius post next, thanks!

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.