Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2020, 04:48 PM
The Warlord fell silent, and watched as his wolves began to vote. He was content to let this decision be theres. He wanted to give them this, and have their say mean something for the direction of the Armada. However, when Resin spoke, it was something that needed addressing. The Warlord took a step forward, calling attention to himself. He first gave Resin a subtle rebuke, his eyes upon her. It was his intention to raise her rank when he created the War Council, but she took too much liberty with her words. He was gentle, for he respected her, but firm. "This is not a debate. We will cast our votes, plan, and march to war. We will not waste out time on endless debate. However, as new information has been brought to the table, I will allow that that have cast their vote to do so once more, if they wish to." He paused, letting his eyes stray to the wolves before him. He realised his folly, that he had not given much information on the packs before now.

"As Resin has pointed out, we do not know Aeire. We know nothing of them but for their Alpha, who came to us in diplomacy. We know very little of Fireside, bar the fact one wolf in their pack is a drunk, and that their alpha is a child. A child that my even younger son could defeat in spar. We know little of Winterfell, other then how easily its Alpha can be brought, and their lack of honour. It was mentioned to me also that their leader may turn their eyes to us next. This test might serve us well as a chance to learn their strength. Lirum, we know nothing of. "

"Abaven and Valhalla are packs we are familiar with, and many among you have mingled with their numbers. For this, I would spare them this test in my own personal vote. Now, that said, cast your votes, you will only have one from here out."