gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Magnus listened as the others spoke, giving their opinions on packs and turning his attention to Resin as she gave her lengthened opinion. Although it matched his own, it wasn't her that led him to his final decision. He wasn't aware of the other wolves histories with the packs around, but what he did know was how secretive and ruthless a pack of mercenaries could be. He had come from one, long ago, and was where he'd learned most of his skills. His opinion would not change, as Aerie felt like a larger threat than others. After Sirius intervened, Magnus spoke up.

"Aerie. I was raised in a pack of mercenaries, and I don't trust them." Although he'd hardly spoke of his past to anyone, he hoped his two cents would hold some value here. He was nothing but a warrior compared to many, but perhaps his experience being raised as one would hold some weight over others decisions.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!