size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Aslatiel huffed softly. "I do know that Io isn't my aunt. I know that Resin isn't my grandmother. I don't even know if my mother is my mother. But adopting daughters?" It was an entirely different story. She should be enough. It was frustrating, too say the least.

When Venom suggested that she challenged Malalia for the name, the small girl laughed aloud. "No... I can't do that. Not only would I lose with my current skill, but it would wound my father." Her brow furrowed. "I don't want that." Above all others, she loved her father and Indigo. Shute wouldn't want to hurt either of them, even if they were hurting her.

"I don't know what to do. I'm unhappy." She shrugged and dropped her head to her paws. "Maybe I should ask to leave. I'm almost a year. I should be able to go on a journey of my own, right? I'm not a baby anymore." No matter how she acted.

With a long, drawn out sigh Asla admitted defeat. "I suppose she's here to stay. As are all of the other wretches that he gives our name to." A little light flared in her mind. If she didn't have the name... then she didn't have the problem. A glimmer of hope shone in the girls amaranthine gaze. "Maybe I'll forge my own name. Build my own reputation and choose a calling for me alone." it was a goal. Something she could focus on and obsess over, if anything.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]