size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
07-05-2020, 10:17 PM
As she walks beside Sirius, Meadow feels her fears falling away. When Sirius says he will keep it between them and chuckles, the smaller wolf finds herself giggling. A dip of her head and Meadow says, “Thank you! I really appreciate it.” She feels better knowing that the secret is safe with the bigger wolf.

When he speaks of her den and the care Iolaire has put into it to keep the place cobweb free, she smiles warmly. While Meadow tries to live by the philosophy of ‘live and let live’ spiders have been one of the creatures that is harder to ‘let live’. It is so considerate that Io took time out of her day to clean something that she knows bothers Meadow.

With a small laugh, Meadow says, “I will have to be sure to give Io extra thanks for that. You see, cobwebs and I have never gotten along well.” Chuckling softly, she looks at the bigger wolf when he talks about meeting his children. Meadow says, “I would be honored to meet them. I just hope… that they like me.”

Meadow knows that she is no warrior. Neither is she a fighter. To her, at least in her own eyes, that makes her weak. However, what she lacks in those areas Meadow makes up for in her ability to care for others. With a little love and a lot of care, a wolf can be anything they want to be. While the small wolf may not be strong in her belief of herself, she believes intensely in others.

With a bright smile on her face, Meadow says, “Thank you. For everything. And I promise I will do anything I can to be useful to the pack.” She listens to the words that come unbidden from her lips and knows that nothing will stop her from proving to her alphas that she is of value. Because, even with all her faults, Meadow just wants to belong.

"Meadow"