Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-06-2020, 08:02 PM

Tamsyn was pleased to see that Dunkan arrived quickly and the way he greeted her respectfully made her smile. It was the kind of response that she was slowly getting used to even though she had spent most of her life barely being noticed - much less respected. Of course she didn't want this type of respect purely from a title. She wanted to earn it and she hoped that she had at least begun to make progress toward that. Her own self doubts kept her from fully seeing the progress she had made since she joined the Armada.

She gave the Student a small nod and a slight grin. Knowing a spar was just moments away renewed her excitement and it made her tail wag gently behind her. Fighting was something that she had never really considered a skill she would be good at, but with the right training she had become more and more confident in it. "Yes, thank you for coming, Dunkan. I heard that you've been waiting to fight a warrior so you can join the ranks as well. I'd like to fight with you myself if you're up for it!" She moved to one side of the sparring area she had chosen and squared off with her younger opponent. Her limbs fell into that now familiar, readied stance that almost felt more comfortable to her at this point than just standing still. The sand under paw shifted slightly under her weight, but she thought that it added a nice extra challenge to the fights she held here. "I haven't gotten to see you fight yet, so just show me what you've learned!" She left the floor open for him to begin, always curious to see how others approach the first move in a fight.

Tamsyn vs Dunkan for Spar
Round 0/3
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Bracers
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Navigator
Specialty: N/A

"Speech" Thought