Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-06-2020, 09:37 PM

Tamsyn listened closely to everything that Sirius listed out for her and she was honestly a bit relieved to hear that most of her responsibilities revolved around getting to know their warriors and making sure they were getting the training they needed. When she heard that she was going to be the pack's General, she had imagined something more centered in battle and while she was certain there would be plenty of that as well, she was excited about the idea of spending most of her time building up her pack and their skills. The only reason she had gotten to this point was because she had wolves train and help her so she was happy to be that wolf for others.

Her tail wagged gently behind her and she replied, "I'm excited to get started. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. I'll do my very best, I promise." If nothing else she owed it to Sirius and Zee to put as much work into this new position as they had put into helping her learn. They had invested in her and it was her turn to make sure their investment had been worth it. "Is there anyone in particular that you think I should start with? Or anyone that you know needs some help with their training?" Eventually she wanted to take the time to figure out how every wolf in their pack was doing with their training, but it would be nice to have a starting point or at least know if there was anyone that he knew needed some extra attention.

"Speech" Thought