gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-06-2020, 11:21 PM

Torin was totally unaware of the shift in his daughter's mood, he was pretty sure at the very least the exercise could be a fun game, a way to recapture the way he used to play with his daughter. Aryn nodded and closed her eyes. Torin grinned. "Alright count to hmmm... 25?" He tried to work out how long he'd need her to count. Then swiftly turned on his toes, almost instantly he moved to walk into the water, eager to see if she could track him through context and not totally have to rely on her noes. The man walked through the water a bit, brushing his legs against the banks from time to time but not offering any easier trail to follow.

Once he was certain that he'd walked through the water long enough he hopped out on the opposite bank he'd gotten in from and started to wander through the pack lands, his ears perked. Torin walked slowly, as quietly as he could so as to minimize his own sound, he kept his mind on seeking out the scent or sound of his daughter's approach.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3