Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
07-07-2020, 07:06 AM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

The quiet pounding of thunder in the ground, she would halt to his near presence, not knowing it was truly Torin until he spoke. Her head turned immediately after the gurgle, a paw still left in the air. As she turned to face the giant brute, "Torin... I-" Her nose reached out to touch him but she wouldn't go so near. Almost as a gesture for the pain she felt in his voice.

She knew nothing of what he was going through, or what he had gone through. And though on her own accord, he hadn't known what she had gone through. The last they had seen of each other was years ago when Aranea was frail and dirty and her true feelings showed through her physically opposed to now. "So much has happened..." But in her solitude she had never let herself feel this much emotion, her face as apologetic as it could, her eyes still swirling with sadness over everything that had happened to her. And though Torin may have seen her as a potential love interest back in their young days, she always saw and thought of him as a friend. But to her, it was no different. Her feelings for hurting him and abandoning him were just the same as if they were lovers, though during the time they could have happened, there was Tyranis. If only Torin had been closer, if only Aranea had been more open. Maybe Torin wouldn't be in his situation and Aranea wouldn't be in hers.

"I'm here now... I'm better, I can make it up to you." Her only intention of originally running was to avoid hurting the boy more than she had. She avoided the pack borders for years and just found herself by chance trapped by the caverns near by. But now that he caught her, she wanted nothing more than to help him if he would let her. She never felt wanted in Abaven, in Dauntless, by her mate, or by her children. And here she felt like Torin had actually cared for her, even if it was one point in time a long time ago. Why couldn't she have seen it earlier?

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead