Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-07-2020, 10:55 AM

The trainee waited for the General's intentions,to know why she had called for him in this fine day.The thrill consumed his insides like a wildfire,but managing to stay collected. "Yes, thank you for coming, Dunkan. I heard that you've been waiting to fight a warrior so you can join the ranks as well. I'd like to fight with you myself if you're up for it!" "I am up for it," He answered without doubt on his words.

"I haven't gotten to see you fight yet, so just show me what you've learned!" Quickly he widened his stance, nails digging into the soil. Ears pinned and eyes narrowed, hackles rose and as he lowered his neck to protect his vital parts. And there without warning, he leaped himself forward head-on. Quickly he would run forming an S with the idea of confusing her with where he was going for.And simultaneously as he attempted to get hopefully to 4 feet away from her he would turn his body, perpendicular to her left haunches and quickly he would attempt to wrap his legs around her shoulders and cast a firm bite onto her scruff.

Dunkan Sarcova vs Tamsyn for Spar
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.