gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

07-07-2020, 01:30 PM

When his brother questioned whether or not he was here to stay he thought the easy, immediate answer would be “yes”. After all, where else did he have to go? The band that he had been living in with their mother and Baine didn’t feel nearly as welcoming without them and he had only really tried to make that place work because of them. He supposed he could go off on his own and find somewhere completely different to forge his own path, but... he treasured his family. He would miss them greatly if he gave up trying to be with them entirely.

”I am,” he finally responded after a beat of silence, giving a small, confirming nod. He looked out over the mountains around them before he added, ”I’m not sure if I’m ready to be here specifically, but... I’ll at least be in Boreas.” He would at least be easy to find again and that’s what was important. Perhaps with time he could come to call this mountain range home again, but for now his mind was not strong enough to withstand the power his memories held.

"Speech" Thought