ardent

Is there a hero somewhere, someone who will never walk away?

[Drag!]

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Bellamy was surprised, breaking away from teasing Ears when the girl said they didn’t get a lot of visitors in Winterfell. In Lyenne, she recalled, there was always someone coming or going… though she did suppose that was an Empire and thus bigger. She glanced back to the child, surprised at just how… naive she was. But… that was how kids were supposed to be, wasn’t it? In a way Bellamy was envious of the youth for being so carefree. She longed for that innocence, innocence that she would never have again…

Dismissing the grumpy devil she looked to as a brother, more so than a companion, Bells focused on Winter as the girl asked about Foi. With a thoughtful frown Bellamy shook her head, answering calmly.

“It is not a surname, no.” The female answered calmly.

“Where I come from, Lyenne, when you introduce yourself of Foi, the faith or religion of Lyenne, it is because you have been stripped of your true name.” The female glanced towards her bleeding leg.

“There was an evil Empress that ruled there… cruel and cold hearted. She took away my family, my parents and sisters, as well as my freedom. My name was stripped away… but my faith could never be taken. I held onto the belief that the Divinities and their parents, the Great God and Goddess, would aid me in gaining my freedom.” She closed her eyes and smiled.

“Nox blessed my flight by sending me Ears, the little Devil here. In fighting for him I gained my courage… and I fought to escape, slaying the evil Empress in the process.” The female glanced towards Winter.

“I hate the idea of anyone taking away someone’s freedom… that makes them thieves.” Bellamy said softly.

“Would… you maybe want to hear more about the religion of Foi?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.