gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her aunt called out to her and she smiled softly as she slipped in. She gestured as an invitation to remain at rest as Baine moved to rise, taking her own seat.

At Baine’s query, her features gained a sense of added pleasure. “I have some wonderful news, for one.”

She settled on her stomach and looked the older woman over. Baine’s illness was slowly taking its toll, and she knew from experience how it felt to watch one’s mother fading with each passing season. But Nolan was truly blessed that his mother was able to speak to him from time to time when she felt well enough.

“So, back in Autumn, Red and I went to explore a castle in Auster, the same one Talis originally claimed, and the Abraxas after them. Now that the Abraxas have moved out and into a new name, it’s been abandoned. It’s a fascinating place.”

A little laugh escaped her. “You know how our family tends to be oblivious to things? Or at least Da? He and mother drummed all they could fit into my head about life, sex, and love and it still took Red laying the obvious out in front of me to make me see that he loves me. And… I feel the same in return.”

Her tail swept side to side as her head cocked and she admitted, “This is all a round-about way of saying that you’re going to be a great aunt.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.