gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-08-2020, 07:20 PM
He pushed and shoved, but was still only moving it in small bits and pieces. What he wasn't expecting was the sudden appearance of another pack member, let alone jumping right in to help him out. He was indeed grateful though and began to once again push with all his might with the other wolf. It took a little bit of time before the branch budged and rolled away from the entrance of the old den. Once it was moved enough he stopped and panted lightly for a few moments, catching his breath while his silver eyes looked at the entrance. Once he settled a little bit he turned his gaze to the female and dipped his head to her.

"Thank you for the help, that thing would have taken me all day to move on my own," he stated with a thankful smile.

He had briefly recognized seeing her once or twice back when the pack was forced to move due to the volcano. He had never had any personal interactions with her, but he had seen her around. He knew he had work to do, but he didn't want to be rude to his fellow pack mate either. She had taken time out of her day to help him, he could definitely push his work back a bit.

"I'm Eurus Wreckage," he said properly introducing himself.

Disclaimer: Eurus' family is allowed in any of his threads