gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
07-08-2020, 07:42 PM

And there the two of them did their best to remove the log.Herself using all of her strength to push it out of the way.And like always she wasnt one to give up,no , she always did her best to the end and until her last forces.A packmate needed this,and she didnt mind using part of her time to aid,it was her duty to do so,and her way to return what she was given the day she joined as a child seeking for help.

And now here she was, doing her best to give her best.And finally, the wood was taken away as it rolled away. With the tension released from her muscles, she shook her coat a bit for then look at the male she just helped."Thank you for the help, that thing would have taken me all day to move on my own," "It's not a problem, pleased to help." She said calmly trying to sound polite as she always pretended to be.

The male was someone she could barely recall to know.She hasn't see him around enough to get notice of his presence.It was always good to discover new faces,to get to know who else she will defend, defend as the Armigeri she was. "I'm Eurus Wreckage," "Eir Ragnarok, pleased to be meeting you." She dipped her head a bit in respect.

"Speech"

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.