Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2020, 07:47 PM

Her lips tugged into a smirk in spite of herself, imagining a younger Aurielle looking abashed as some smaller, whiny cub chastised her. And then she listened closely. It wasn’t hard to nod along as the Spirit spoke of her own experiences. It was exactly what she was feeling. All that pent up energy... In its earliest stages, it’d made her fairly irritable. And why shouldn’t she feel that way, with everything bubbling under the surface?

Something inside of her wanted to peel off her skin, to run endlessly, to explore and howl at the moon and... She pulled back her ears, flooded once again with embarrassment. Oh, it wasn't all bad... but it was a lot to process all at once. Couldn't she ask for a semblance of familiarity in a body full of surprises? Mal hardly felt like herself.

“Pretty much,” she sighed. “I can barely sleep. I ran all the way here and I still feel like I could go another hundred miles...” She pursed her lips. “I learned the... the mechanics of everything.” Meaning her mother had explained her how babies were made and had warned her against early pregnancy, with a heavy emphasis on the latter subject. “But no one ever told me how I would feel. Or just how intense it all is.” She frowned, glancing up at the glowing she-wolf. “It’s not... it’s not like that the whole time, is it?”

"Speech"