gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2020, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 07:03 AM by Twig.)
The build up of their relationship from friendship was like nothing the woman had ever experienced before. This was different from the bonds of family, this gripped hold of her heart and didn’t let go. She wanted to be close to him, to wake up every morning beside him. To share the ups and downs the future held and know that there was another to share the burdens. A partner that she could share her heart with.

Corvus leaned in closer and spoke in hushed tones to match the huddled proximity. Twig wasn’t sure she could ever be close enough to him. There was a deep set connection she felt tugging at her and bringing them together. ”I’d do anything for you Corvus.” She returned softly as he thanked her again. He still sounded in awe as he reiterated her greatness. Twig grinned and wrapped her thin arms around his neck, having to lift herself a bit to reach. She aimed to press her pale lips to the corner of his mouth before pulling away only slightly to peer into his green gaze. ”Be mine?”