Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-09-2020, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 06:55 PM by Cairo II.)

His head cocked, reminiscent of a German Shepherd as she spoke, casting a glance back at Chrystal. “Chosen one? Well… she chose to stay with me… I found her with an injured wing on my way home from visiting the east, and she decided to stay with me after she was well again.”

He smiled back at the owl. He didn’t know the full story behind her injury, only that it was a painful one, and she avoided talk of mates. For owls, mates were life long, like with many birds of prey. He could only guess hers had been killed in the event that had injured her wing.

His attention turned back to the girl as she introduced herself and the raven, and his muzzle and head dipped lightly in a nod to the both of them, “It’s a pleasure, Rhaegara, Carlys. I’m always happy to meet new folk on my day trips.”

His haunches lowered easily, bi-chocolate tail flicking to tuck over his front paws as he studied the girl affably. He was perceptive, not having missed her tension, even if she’d relaxed for the moment, but he didn't push her boundaries by asking what brought her here. It was a good thing to be a bit wary as a lone yearling. Lia was an immediately friendly sort, but she had already been part of the Armada when he’d encountered her instead of a young deer. How was she doing, he wondered.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think