Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-09-2020, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 08:17 PM by Cairo II.)

He didn’t miss her shock, and privately, his eyes twinkled as he tried to imagine what her reaction might be upon meeting Aurielle. At her question, he nodded, “I’d say so, yes.”

A pleased grin parted his jaws as she said he’d been a great help. He liked being of assistance to others, so long as they were polite in asking for help. As she asked after Valhalla, he nodded. “ I am. Valhalla is a pack where unity, honor, courage, valor and integrity are valued. We encourage ambition and hard work. I’m working to become Sentinel, one of the Beta ranks. I feel it’s the best place for me to serve and better the pack.”

He might have been set back by falling off a mountain and breaking ribs and two legs in the process, but his high goals hadn’t changed. Valhalla had been his home from birth, and while it could technically be considered his or Artur’s birthright to be alpha of Valhalla, he didn’t desire the rank unless it meant he could better serve his pack. He fully approved of Aurielle’s leadership. He knew she loved her people and would sacrifice everything for them.

“Aurielle is our Spirit, or alpha. She’s fair, just, and will work herself to the bone for us to ensure we’re set for a good future.” His smile softened as he spoke of the woman. She’d been his mentor, thumped him into the ground more times than he could count, but had always done so only to teach him how to evade or counter such moves in the next breath.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think