size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Satire

Critical Hit!
07-09-2020, 08:56 PM

It was the mention of slavers that caught her off guard next; it was barbaric, to claim another wolf and force them to do one’s bidding. The alarm and disgust showed on her features. Slavers? I thought the practice of taking slaves was extinct. It’s barbaric.” She declared in alarm, rethinking being a loner until the winter months; there was a safety in numbers, especially with allies at your back. It was good that his alpha held such care in her heart for the members of Valhalla. Rhae herself liked to think she could have been the same had she been given the chance. “Do you know where the slavers operate out of? I’d very much prefer to avoid them.”

She also allowed wolves to leave at any time, again usefully information for her to store and potentially use. She had much to learn about these new and increasingly dangerous lands. She felt like she had only scratched the surface on customs, packs, and lands and now she learned she’d have to dodge slavers attempting to capture her and sell her into slavery? She could hardly fathom it.

The conversation shifted once more to a lighter topic, mentioning that he had broken two of his legs, a pained expression on her features to express her sympathy. She’d broken a rib once after taking a deer hoof to the chest and it hadn’t been fun, but to add two broken legs on top of that? She wasn’t sure she’d be able to bear that kind of pain, no matter how strong she pretended to be. “That sounds incredibly painful. I’m sorry you’ve had to endure such hardships. It must have been a long and grueling recovery.” She couldn’t help expressing sympathy in such a formal way; it’d been engrained into her since she was just a pup, and old habits were definitely hard to break.

"Rhae" "Carlys"