Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-09-2020, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 09:17 PM by Cairo II.)

He was mildly gratified by her shock at the word of slavers, showing that she shared the distaste for them. Regretfully, he could only say, “They don’t tend to stick in one place, and there are many bands out there. Aurielle’s mother and twin brother were taken when she and he were pups. Her father and the Nomads, our allies, managed to get them back eventually, but it took a long time. However that particular band of distastefulness was wiped out to the last wolf, and the slaves freed or taken in to repair their souls.”

He’d only been a newly-minted yearling when Regulus had returned with his frail wife and son at the meeting. He paused briefly as a memory occurred to him, “Abaven mentioned a run-in with one band though, the Hjarrandi. Apparently they captured a girl from their pack and sold her in a market among others.”

Gods if he’d known his own brother went to that market with the intention of buying someone, however roundabout the good intent might have been, he’d have been sickened.

He was glad for the lighter conversation, grinning. “It was hell.” He stated frankly. “It’s a good thing I had a friend there to visit and keep me company. I’d have gone mad with boredom. I owe her a spar, too.”

A grin flashed his teeth, tongue threatening to loll as he added cheerfully, “She’ll probably wipe the field with my tail this time around. Third time’s the charm.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think