An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-09-2020, 11:56 PM

He smiled gently as she admitted she didn’t know and had never seen armor on a wolf before. Much as he had with Lia, he rose to his paws, turning side-on to the younger wolf.

“It makes lovely protection, indeed. But like difficult prey animals, there are still soft spots or chinks. For instance, mine doesn’t cover my throat or neck, and the drapes at the side are just leather. If an opponent’s muzzle gets under that they have access to my belly and flank. It’s up to me to keep myself out of such a situation. The openings for my front legs also leave me vulnerable just behind the foreleg if my opponent is very precise and accurate.”

He nodded backward at Chrystal, adding, “I don’t know if Carlys fights beside you, but Chrystal can also run – or fly – interference, distracting an opponent, and her talons are sharp and can deal damage.”

He grinned and shifted to face the girl, lifting a bracered paw and letting her get a look at the bear claws and the way the bracers guarded his forelegs. “These are offensive pieces. I can swipe out and slash with the claws and deal better damage than with my natural claws. They’re also really useful for everyday things, like cutting leather for crafting, cutting meat from a carcass into strips to dry or cook on the fire. Or, hell, to dig out a hare from its warren.”

His head cocked lightly in a grin, tail waving slowly behind him before he shook himself out with a click and tinkle of metal from around his neck.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think