size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Satire

Critical Hit!
07-10-2020, 12:04 AM

He turned to the side, giving her a full look at the strange armor that wrapped around him. She couldn’t help but wonder how difficult it had been to get on and off, if he ever took it off that was. He explained it’s weak points and she made mental notes: throat, neck, underneath the sides because they were just leather, which would allow access to his belly and flank. I need to get some armor for myself. She made a mental note of it, knowing it would only help her in the bizarre lands she had found herself in.

Then he brought up Carlys, to whom Rhae glanced. Carlys gave her a look, and Rhaegara spoke for both of them. “She and I haven’t trained to fight together; it was against fight etiquette in the tribe. In the past, she’s been my eyes from above, and helps that way.” It had damn near saved her life as the raven had spotted a dangerous blow during the trial by combat, allowing her enough time to dodge. She was certain if her and Carlys worked at it enough, the raven could help in the fight itself, but that was a conversation they’d have to have later. These lands were different, and the rules were different as well.

He then showed off his offensive armor, armor that dealt damage. She was intrigued and she couldn’t fight back the questions anymore. “Where did you get these?” She asked, knowing that she definitely wanted some for herself. He had mentioned crafting. “Did you make these for yourself?”

"Rhae"  "Carlys"