gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-10-2020, 01:38 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

She grinned slightly at the snort Lia gave. A chuckle left her as Lia remarked that she was apparently clueless. “It took my husband laying out his feelings in front of me to realize he loved me, and that I felt the same. Cluelessness comes in all of us, I think. My parents did all they could to make sure I wasn’t as oblivious as my Da.” She snickered, “It only worked to a point.”

At Lia’s question, a mischievous grin flashed on her features as she remarked, “I thought you’d never ask.” Her paw nudged the vials of oil. “These are scented oils; perfumes. There are several scents to choose from. I personally find I like Peppermint and Vanilla. They’re soothing and not overpowering to the nose, but they mask the scent enough so the first thing someone might smell is the perfume and not you. The Nomads make them and we trade for them in turn.”

Ayodele picked up each vial, opening it carefully and letting the young woman take a sniff of each scent. There were Vanilla, Lavender, Rosemary, Jasmine, Rose, Lilac, Peppermint, Applemint, and several woodsy scents that brought to mind the evergreen forests of cedar, juniper, fir, pine.

“Are there any that stand out to you?” Her voice was curious, interested to see what drew Lia most.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.