gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle grinned at the young woman, nodding. “Oh yes. It was a beautiful surprise. And dear Luneil’s light, I wasn’t about to wait another year to try for a litter, not when I finally had someone I loved that felt the same way.” An almost saucy grin twinkled over her features with a chuckle. It had been a beautiful night of new discoveries, explorations, fumbles and laughter.

Lia’s choices were pretty close to her own guesses. Rosemary suited the young woman’s sassy nature, and spoke strongly to her focused nature that Cairo had spoken fondly of. Lavender was soothing, which would be a great help for the emotional stress that pervaded a first heat.

“Good choices. I usually apply them with Ayodele’s help. It’s daubed into the fur around the base of the tail, around the scent gland areas and at the throat. I believe Pachou might be able to help. Wolverines can be surprisingly deft with their paws. Failing that, cotton or rabbit’s fur can be dipped in the vials while you clamp them between your front paws or toes and you’ll be able to twist around to apply it. You’re most likely to get a snootful with that method.” She chuckled.

At Lia’s groan her ears perked before Lia elaborated, and if she weren’t already glowing, she would have begun to then. “I’m doing well, and all five are healthy. I feel so deeply blessed every day I look upon them and realize I’m alive to see them grow up. Our firstborn was the largest and he very near killed me coming into the world. It was all I could manage to get the rest out before I blacked out. They are named Ardyn, Coran, Amorielle, Laoise, and Aoife. Two boys and three girls.”

The new mother grinned with unadulterated love, eyes misting as she spoke of them. And two were so utterly unique. Time would prove just how unique, but their front paws were different, able to grasp things with unusually long toes and low dew claws that reminded her of the primates thumbs. She had a suspicion Ardyn would bear a mane and tail like her own, and both his and Aoife’s upper canine puppy teeth were longer than normal. The adult teeth would surely be sabers. Ardyn glowed like a low bed of coals and flickering tongues of flame, and shimmered like a living flame. Their perfections were innumerable in her eyes, each and every pup.

“They’ll be rampant in the territories before we can blink.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.